- Process design and implementation of the ERP SAP in the Procurement department
- Consultancy Project - 12 months (part-time) - Food Production Industry
About Our Client
Our partner is a Belgian company active in a the food production industry.
- Harmonize and integrate a new ERP (SAP) in a global scope.
- Currently each company is working with its own procedures and on its own programs.
- This will change with the IT project, started in June 2021.
Our partner is currently looking for support on the first phase (design) and implementation phase.
They look for: the Procurement department someone who can harmonize processes, based on :
- The top down decisions that were taken
- The current procedures in place in the different companies - to be harmonized (discussions with the department head and the teams)
- The best practices in the market
- This person will work together with the stream leader and department head to define the processes 'to be' in the department and will prepare the information for technical implementation in the SAP program by the SAP consultants, check that the processes are put in right, test, ...
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experiences as Buyer / Purchasing specialist
- Experience in ERP implementation (ideally SAP) for procurement department
- Language : English
What's on Offer
- Length : 12 months project (with possible extension) - Michael Page Interim Management
- Part-Time basis : Foreseen for 2-3/days per week
- Location : Brussels (south)