Consumer Engagement Services Manager - FMCG sector
Consumer Engagement Strategy
About Our Client
The client is the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Their mission is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. They are today offering a nice and challenging work environement.
The Consumer Engagement Services Manager - FMCG sector will in charge of the following responsibilities:
- To transform into a strategic marketing tool, consumer communication in line with "Create Engaging Brand Experiences" winning actions.
- Lead the transformation of Consumer Services to Consumer Engagement Services in line with Consumer Services 2.0 approach & key success factors to become "one-face" to the consumer in all touchpoints (telephone, social media, websites etc).
- Be able to shape the Consumer Engagement Services for the future.
- Manage the process of refining consumer requests, complaints and recommendations, building a cumulated value added learning to quality and businesses, including "social listening" tools as well in the future.
- Manage the Consumer Engagement Services-team, who will be working in daily coordination with and as an extension of marketing teams, to build and amplify brand campaigns within the scope of CES touchpoints.
- Take the leadership and development of the Consumer Engagement Services team and make sure the guidelines and protocols are respected with a corporate mindset and approach.
- Be the partner with the different business stakeholders in order to build a strategic plan for the Consumer Engagement Services department and be ready for the future approach.
- Become the leader of management of "Engage" data quality and its compliance with "Pulse" data.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-years' experience in areas including: consumer relations management
- With a very good knowledge of different digital tools and an affinity with this way of working (strategically and tactically)
- Experience in or ready for people management (including agency management)
- With a very good knowledge of French/English/Dutch
- Very good communication skills and Marketing skills
- Multi-task focus and strong Ability to network
- Influence, Negotiate, Inspire
- Who will organize and take strategic decisions with a structured approach
- Stress resistance who is who is used to manage and handle complaints
What's on Offer
The salary package which include a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.