Contract Manager - ICT sector
A major employer in Luxembourg which realizes its growth ambitions and constan
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT sector.
Over onze klant
Our client is a leader company on the field of ICT and Telecoms. As part of achieving their growth ambitions, they offer a range of opportunities. So many different activities, responsibilities and ambitions necessarily overflow of opportunities where you can give free rein to your talent. The company wants also to make sure that the new technologies are always better suited to the needs of our customers. To achieve these goals, our client is constantly looking for motivated employees.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Proposal Manager, you will:
- Orchestrate proposal efforts with different cross-functionally department (sales, technical, Finance, Legal, Subcontractors) to meet client requirements and timelines
- Exercising full responsibility for complex proposals and bid preparations
- Communicating and influencing at a senior level; including, but not limited to bid/no-bid decision making process
- Delivering compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Coaching proposal writers in persuasive writing
- Managing document templates and alignment with company branding
- Responsible for hands-on proposal writing, coordination, and development efforts
- Coordinating and editing technical inputs for grammar and clarity; revising and improving technical content prepared by other departments, to ensure readability and compliance, without distorting original intent
- Communicating clear, concise answers to customer inquiries or requests for clarification
- Providing a quality assurance check for all document deliverables
- Tracking and reporting proposal win/non-win information to help evaluate the performance of our business development proposal process
- Maintain business development document management system; including resumes, project descriptions, standard proposal sections, graphics and photos
- Negotiating and managing service contracts
- 10+ years technology and service sales experience leading bids for high value opportunities
- Fluent in French and English
- Proven experience with successful wins of large service contracts that include complex pricing and transition approaches.
- Experienced in preparing and delivering communications to senior sales management and CXOs
- Deep understanding of Service Management process
- Demonstrated experience coordinating teams in pursuit of large deals
- Very good organizational skills
- Strong research, writing, proofing, formatting, and editing skills
- Ability to remain adaptable to changing requirements and deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment; balancing strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and Framework Agreements
Various career opportunities within the Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. Also offered an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.