Controller (Italian Speaking)
Fluent in Italian & French
About Our Client
Our client is an international Italian financial company specialized in the petrochemical sector. In order to support their development, the Belgian subsidiary is looking for an Italian speaking Controller.
The Controller will be part of a team of 2 people and will report to the company's Controlling Manager. His main tasks will be:
- The daily investment risk calculation (VAR) ;
- The construction and management of the budget of the company ;
- The establishment of a reliable reporting ;
- The update and testing of the new implemented financial system ;
- The reporting activities to the management and to the Italian HQ.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Business / Accounting ;
- Having a minimum of 5 years of experience as a controller ;
- Being fluent in both Italian & French with a good level of English ;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing society;
- Mastering Excel, the knowledge of macros is a plus ;
What's on Offer
Our client offers a complete package online with your experience.