Corporate Communication Officer
You have relevant experience in corporate communication & strong writing skills
You can perfectly write in French or Dutch and in English
Over onze klant
My client is a key actor in the infrastructure & energy sector in Belgium.
The company has been evolved for many years and is currently getting more international.
With a very high retention rate the company uses to invest a lot in the internal mobility with the opportunity for everyone to evolve locally or internationally within the organization.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Corporate Communication Officer your main responsibilities will be to :
- Manage the content published on various communication channels in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Develop, coordinate & write the company's annual report
- Prepare speeches/presentations of the CEO & management committee
- Prepare press releases together with the spokesperson
- Manage crisis together with involved parties (spokesperson, public affairs team, digital team, …)
- Ensure an effective communication, both online & offline
- Manage a well-structured communication in collaboration with different Group entities
- Manage communication around specific projects together with operational departments
- Collaborate on daily basis with lots of internal departments/stakeholders
- Be in close contact with C-level members on a daily basis
#corporatecommunication #energysector #Brussels
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Degree in Communication or journalism or a similar experience
- Strong experience (> 5 years) in a similar role
- Fluent in French, Dutch, English
- Ability to perfectly write (without the help of a translator) in French or Dutch AND in English
- Relevant experience in writing annual reports of a company
- Strong communication skills, both spoken & writing
- Ability to work in close collaboration with C-level stakeholders
- Ability to closely work with various internal/external stakeholders
- Strategic, analytical & operational mindset
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Adaptive skills, curious & ability to select and to have a critical approach
You will be joining a strong Belgian company that invests a lot in the well-being of its employees.
The company is dynamic & is currently growing both locally & internationally. This will give you the opportunity to evolve internally in Belgium or abroad.
You will get a salary package with strong extra-legal advantages
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.