Corporate Reporting Analyst
Strenght in accounting and analytics
Good knoweledge of SAP
About Our Client
For one of our clients, an international company active in the medical manufacturing sector, we are looking for a Corporate Reporting Specialist in order to support their development.
Their EMEA headquarters are located in Brussels.
The Corporate Reporting Analyst will report directly to the EMEA Controller and provide the right financial information to the management.
His main tasks will include:
- Managing and coordinating the monthly reporting activities ;
- Being responsible for the month end accrual management and departmental costing processes ;
- Performing the variances analysis ;
- Supervising the journal entry review processes to ensure adequate procedures are in place to fulfil internal control requirements ;
- Developing accurate reporting tools to ensure integrity of data as required ;
- Having a daily contact with the different departments and the FP&A team in the USA ;
- Setting up process improvements to improve the financial controlling and accuracy of the reporting ;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Corporate Reporting Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Master's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business;
- Having a minimum of 5 years of Finance experience (GL Accounting / Financial Analysis / Controlling / Reporting ) in an international company;
- Being fluent in English;
- Having a good knowledge of US-GAAP;
- Having a good command of SAP and Excel;
- Being analytical;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a complete package online with your experience in a fast growing international company.