CSR service Business Developer Benelux
Do you want to engage in pro-social initiatives ?
Do you have some strong CSR background ?
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing digital company based in Miami, Florida. Following the United Nations commitment to the 2030s Sustainable Development Goals, our client launched an app materializing a movement that provides people with a tool to change the world via the implementation of the SDGs. The project grew quickly, the company is now expanding its workforce (from 1 to 50 employees in less than 3 years) as well as its geographical market.
The company now envisions the setting up from scratch of a new business unit in a strategic environment, the heart of Europe, Brussels. In this pioneering spirit, the new office will aim at empowering individuals and organizations with the technology to change the world, aligned with the UN SDGs. The setting up of a new high potential sales team, the conducting of pertinent market research, the building and fostering of customer relationships, the following of the fast pace of changes and innovation in the digital world, these are all the challenges that our client is now looking forward to taking on. And you, are you ?
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Make the interactions between corporations, administrations and society positive and productive
- Lead the setting up and development of the brand ecosystem on the BENELUX market
- Develop and nurture strategic partnerships with customers from relevant networks, including universities, public administrations, NGOs and citizens.
- Forecast and track the regions revenue goals
- Manage the strategical planning, operational implementation and business development.
- Hire high potential sales force, manage the team and foster its success
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least 4 years of CSR oriented background
- Excellent sales/commercial skills and/or business development capabilities.
- Extraordinary ability to overcome challenges with innovative solutions
- Feeling for digital and new technologies
- Excellent network of potential strategic partners.
- Robust strategic and analytic skills for operational implementation and business development
- Leadership role, managing the teams and fostering their success
- Resilient and eager to change the world through sustainable practices
- Fluent in English, Dutch & French
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have:
- An adventure full with challenges in a successfully fast growing company
- The opportunity to initiate change, make an impact in raising social awareness about SDGs.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents and build your career
- A young and company built on passion, strong work ethic and desire to excel
- An attractive full salary package in line with his experience