Cutting edge technology environment
Entire SCRUM Methodology
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative market leader group. With more than 900 collaborators operating in Europe, this organisation is highly investing in new technology.
To help the ICT team of this company in its growth, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer based in Antwerp.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of a team and have the following responsibilities:
- Deploy and maintain tools in our production environment and support developers with the usage of new technologies/services (Microservices, React, various AWS services)
- Automate as much as possible d.m.v. bash scripting / Jenkins / Amazon Opsworks, etc.
- Help to install / configure and maintain large systems that are operational in Amazon AWS
- Support the development teams in tasks such as automating releases, deployments and centralise configurations
- Participate in the fully automatic setting up of the uniform environments within Amazon AWS
- Provide integrations with monitoring, backups and disaster recovery and are able to automate these
- Help developers to perform root cause analysis, performance management and profiling of websites / services
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in software development and system administrations
- Knowledge of technologies (Jenkins or another CI tool, Linux, Chef, Docker, Git, HashiCorp Vault)
- Passion for technology and an eye for the latest technical developments. You also have a specific interest in efficient and well-functioning web applications.
- Driven to further expand your own knowledge and experience, both technologically and functionally.
- Set up analytically, not only to technology, but also to quickly gain insight into the business processes and the functioning of commercial websites.
- Take initiative and ask questions if necessary to find a quick solution.
What's on Offer
- Salary package: between 50.000€ and 60.000€ gross annual + benefits
- Continuous professional development
- Job training
- A stable working environment with an outstanding team spirit and working climate.