Digital Marketing Manager - Innovation & Environment
Are looking for a complete marketing & communication role ?
Are sustainability, challenge and innovation part of your professionnal DNA ?
Over onze klant
Our client is a fast-growing Belgian company in the building industry.
Bringing together decades of expertise in building materials/technical, disruptive engineering innovation and international exposure, this company has big ambitions. Its team is agile, international, and highly talented.
Starting now its international expansion, the company is entering a new exciting phase in its development and is looking for the right talents who share its values.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for:
* defining and implementing the Global Marketing strategy through different units and brands, in collaboration with the management
* collaborating to the growth of the company by conducting relevant market analysis, collecting insight from clients and important stakeholders in the industry
* User experience design - you are responsible for creating the best possible user experience and customer journey.
* Further developing the brand identity: based on the strategy established in collaboration with the management, you create a new global brand identity and develop it also to sub-brands.
* Online media management: you are responsible for the website of the company, its content. You collaborate with web designers, web developers and agencies.
* Continuously improving of the company's online presence to increase visibility, lead generation and conversion rates.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Ability to adapt from operations to strategic thinking, from digital to traditional media, etc, from a 1-person team to a team leader, etc.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in field marketing
* Creativity and innovation are in your DNA,
* Hands-on mentality with the ability to understand the core business complexities/technical products- applications,
* Excellent project management and organisational skills,
* Enthusiasm and flexibility - the real entrepreneur mindset
* The will to be part of a team and collectively drive the success of an innovative project
* Fluency in Dutch, French & English is essential (clients are French speakers, team members are Dutch & English speakers)
The successful candidate will be provided with a competitive salary package including extra-legal benefits, in line with his/her education and competences. The company culture promotes growth opportunities, international exposure and a high level of initiative taking.
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.