- You want to be challenged in an innovative company
- You have experience in Clinical Trial Management
About Our Client
Our Client is an important player in the pharmaceutical (Clinical Trial Management) industry. Today, they are looking for a Director of Project Management to join their team.
- Provide leadership through the guidance, direction, feedback, and training of direct reports in activities and policies to achieve high performance levels
- Allocate projects, studies and customers to Project Managers assuring an equable repartition.
- Review the department revenues and revenue forecast.
- Lead by example in setting a positive and supportive team driven culture to effectively resolve personnel performance and other issues in a timely manner
- Be responsible for all aspects of the project management for Phase I, II, III, IV clinical studies
- Act as a liaison between clients and company.
- Work with Management, Operations and across our facilities and activities as required to maintain to address, research, and resolve issues and concerns raised by clients
- Work closely with Director colleagues to drive PM agreed initiatives and objectives. Collaborates with Director colleagues to address any issues, with clients or internally, that may arise, and contribute to continuous improvement, working toward harmonizing client experience, processes, and systems
- Attend directory meetings and be a part of the strategic management group.
- Participate in Kick-off meetings and contribute to RFIs accordingly
The Successful Applicant
- Technical/scientific degree (or similar by experience)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Clinical Trial Management and knowledge of cGMP
- experience in people management and in project management
- professional use of French and English
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary depending on your experience
- A competitive benefits package
- A challenging and exciting position
- A position with real responsibilities