Updated on 06/12/2021
- District Manager
- Premium food concept
About Our Client
The client is a company which has developed a premium food concept since more than 10 years. With quality products, they are aiming to provide to their customers the best offer and service. With a strong expertise and development in food, they are offering today a nice and challenging position.
They are looking for a results-oriented District Manager with excellent interpersonal skills. He/She is responsible for setting regional goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections, ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each store, managing a regional budget and ensuring that each store operates within the budget, among other duties.
The District manager will oversee the hiring, training and firing of store managers, requiring bold decision-making and leadership skills.
- Recruiting, training and disciplining store managers.
- Ensuring operational efficiency in each store.
- Support store managers by helping them set goals and supporting them in achieving them.
- Ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each store.
- Setting regional goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections.
- Ensuring that the stores under their supervision adhere to company and industry regulations.
- Ensuring that all stores meet safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing a regional budget and ensuring that each store operates within the budget.
- Monitoring each store's P&L reports.
- Addressing operational problems that arise.
- Liaising between regional branches and company headquarters.
- Ensuring that customer service levels are consistent across stores.
- Making recommendations to senior management.
- Regular store visit.
The District Manager will be in charge of more than 7 points of sales based in Flanders and Brussels.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business management or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, as District Manager.
- Experience in Retail concept sector.
- Food experience or affinity.
- Strong people management skill.
- Quantitative aptitude and experience managing budgets.
- Leadership and decision-making ability.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skill.
- Perfectly bilingual in Dutch and French
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary package including a company car and other extra legal advantages
- A stable and challenging work environment
- A position within a growing company
- Flexibility in term of work hours and work planning