Mise à jour le 09/09/2021
- District Manager
- Consumer goods
À propos de notre client
The company is a leader in the audio, TV, multimedia and household appliance market. With around 80 stores in their network, they have the customer in the core of their values. Today, they are offering a nice and challenging work environment.
Description du poste
The District Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Set up and execute Sales strategy across your network of stores
- Management and coaching of a team of Store Managers
- Analyzing, driving, monitoring the store targets and KPIs, ensuring they are understood and in control of Store managers and that the roles and responsibilities are clearly set & explained to the store staff team
- Follow up of the team and individual KPI's
- Identifying business opportunities to increase store revenue and profitability, building and implementing immediately action plan to seize them
- Focus on ensuring a seamless Customer Experience and across the whole district, taking omnichannel footprint into account. Proactively make improvements.
- Reporting of the results of the team, analysis of results, determination and follow up of action points
- Drive and reinforce change swiftly & decisively when impacting the workforce
- Prioritize coaching both instore & personally and provide support to individuals and leaders
- Leverage existing tools and processes to develop a consistent routine across stores, aligning them on the best
It's 80% on the road function - 20% at the office
The position requires to work every Saturday.
- University degree (commercial or economic) or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position and environment
- Retail experience (not fashion)
- People management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with labor union
- The ability to drive results by maximizing opportunity and potential of your people
- Analytical mind
- Change mentality
- Team player
- Fluent in Dutch and French (verbal and writing). Knowledge of English is a strong asset
Conditions et Avantages
- An attractive salary package (from 55K-62K) including a company car, meal voucher, net allowances, bonus, insurance, etc.
- A growing and stable company
- A challenging and dynamic work environment