E-commerce Manager FMCG - food
About Our Client
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint.
The ability to develop products, varieties and flavors that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one Perfetti Van Melle's keys to succes.
- Identify, build, deploy and evolve differentiated insights methods and capabilities that can provide Perfetti Van Melle a unique future-forward understanding of E-commerce and Omni-channel behaviour while partnering closely with the whole Group of Perfetti Van Melle;
- Partner across Perfetti Van Melle to drive the E-commerce Shopper Learning agenda that is focused on driving impact with the key enterprise & strategic customers and build long term advantage for Perfetti Van Melle as a critical insights partner;
- Develop and maintain the Perfetti Van Melle's E-commerce business plan;
- Create and Solidify Perfetti Van Melle's position in the online marketplace, driving sales strategy and execution;
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing to help perpetuate a Perfetti Van Melle E-commerce revenue generating platform;
- Full P&L responsibility for the Benelux E-commerce portion of business;
- Understand, investigate and evaluate new ways of generating additional traffic and rank through product placement, optimized images, keywords and SEO.
- Create the action plan and implementation thereof of the B2B e-commerce route market and turning this into a competitive advantage for Perfetti Van Melle;
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in setting up E-commerce strategy and agenda with FMCG;
- Experience in digital marketing with special focus on E-commerce and online trading.
- Track record in improving the core metrics of considerations and conversion including checkout and funnel metrics;
- Experience in market disruption start-ups with a vision for change and growth;
- Experience in optimising the road map to enhance digital customer journey;
- Advanced experience in online analytics;
- Proven ability to be a team player, who thrives on working collaboratively, inspiring others and bringing out the best in others;
- Strong ability to be creative, strategic and integrated thinker, able to think both imaginatively and holistically;
- Fluent, oral and written, in Dutch and English.
What's on Offer
Good salary, bonus and company car.