- The opportunity to be challenged at a high technical level
- A position with innovative projects
About Our Client
Our Client is an important player in the global manufacturing of petrochemical products that are well-known worldwide.
Today, they are looking for an Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor to join their team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the key role of the Electrical & Instrumentation control Supervisor will be to lead, direct, organize and control all electricity, instrumentation and process control activities of one of the sites.
The Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of your own E&I team and coordinate collaboration with lead engineers from other disciplines
- You will be responsible of making sure the E&I projects are being carried out in the right time frame and aligned with the standards of local stakeholders
- You will be the first point of contact within the organization for everything related to E&I engineering
- You will be responsible of monitoring the budget, the planning and the quality of the E&I projects You will be participating in multidisciplinary meetings, providing support and improvement through your point of view
The Successful Applicant
The Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor has the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in electrical/instrumentation/process control engineering
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience as a (lead) instrumentation / E&I engineer
- You have fluency in French and English
- You have a first experience within the petrochemical (or chemical) industry
- You have in-depth technical knowledge and strong communication skills
- You have strong people management skills, enjoy guiding and motivating your team
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
- An attractive salary
- A competitive benefits package (meal vouchers, company car, …)
- A challenging and exciting position
- A position with real responsibilities