EMEA HR Business Partner
International HR Business Partner to join a solid HR team
Great location & work environment central in Belgium
About Our Client
Our client is an international (US) industrial group operating around the world in over 100 countries. They are looking for a new talent to join their HR team located between Belgium, UK, US and Ireland and counting on local HR all around the world.
The EMEA HR Business Partner will have the following responsibilities and scope of operations:
- Provide HR support and guidance to the company Leaders and employees
- Act as first point of contact for the areas of hiring (recruitment), employee relations, performance management, talent development and total rewards.
- Build an environment that attracts and motivates high performance and engaged teams.
- Be part of the Europe, Africa, Middle East (EAME) Human Resources Team
- Report directly to the EAME HR Operations Manager based in Belgium.
- Travel about 20% of your time
The Successful Applicant
The successful International HR Business Partner will have to have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelors degree with about 8 years experience
- Knowledge of the Employee Life Cycle, HR Systems & employment law
- Organizational ability and priority management
- Excellent team player
- Fluent in English, French, German (Spanish is a plus)
- The ability to effectively interface with managers and employees from several countries and cultures
- Good problem solving and decision making in the context of the legal frameworks
What's on Offer
Our client offers the opportunity to work in a very international environment
The position is based in Walloon Brabant and easily reachable by car
You will join a solid HR team and evolve in a company where HR is an added value