- Advocacy on the main European energy priorities
- Green Deal - Renewables lobbying
About Our Client
Our client is an international energy company with about 11.000 employees, looking for an Energy Policy Advisor.
The company combines a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise. These assets and capabilities enable them to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced energy products and services with agility, precision and speed.
As Energy Policy Advisor, you will have following tasks:
- Support in developing and executing advocacy on the main European energy priorities
- Engage in promoting and representing the company towards the European Institutions and wider stakeholder community
- Monitor legislative developments
- Ensure the business is kept fully informed through regular and timely briefings
- Draft policy briefings and presentations
- Support the organization of events and meetings of the company's EU Office
The Successful Applicant
For the Energy Policy Advisor position, the following is required:
- University degree, preferably with a focus on Economics, Law or Public Policy
- Several years of relevant professional experience (e.g. commission, parliament, permanent representations) in Brussels, with a broad network
- Solid knowledge of EU legislative processes
- Very good communication skills, convincing approach and the ability to cope with the complexity of energy policy
- Strong organization and time management skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take on responsibility but also a team player
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (notably Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in both English and German, both written and spoken; knowledge of another major language is an advantage
What's on Offer
With the Energy Policy Advisor position, our client offers a position with a lot of exposure since you will represent the company on the European scope, lots of autonomy, no micro management, and with an attractive salary package and with job opportunities at the HQ of an international company!