Updated on 17/06/2021
- International Product Manager role - based in the area of Liège
- Company active in Agronomy & Farming field
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the development of innovative products for dairy farmers around the world.
Their innovative solutions are currently marketed in more than 45 countries.
In order to sustain their growth, the are investing within their marketing team in Belgium. They are currently looking for a International Product Manager to cover the European market.
As the successful EU Product Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Define, implement & manage the Product range of the company - from robotic solutions to disposables
- Optimise the product offering in line with Company's global strategy and goals and in line with expected profitability.
- Manage the marketing analyses & bench marking
- Make sure to constantly keep a close eye on the market, the network, the trends, the evolution of regulations that would impact the offering, keep close contacts with salesforce to understand their needs, the needs of the dealers, farmers,…
- Prepare product launch & update constantly the offer by review the ROI, Positioning, ...
- Manage the pricing of your product ranges
- Define the marketing strategy & the positioning
- Optimise revenues & sales process with the Sales team
- Develop a promotion strategy throughout the multiple distribution networks
- Give briefings & training's to internal staff (and network)
- Manage the budgets and forecasts
- Define & manage the annual allocated budgets and contributes to define these annual budgets
- Define and track forecasts to optimise supply chain's flows
- Travel on regular base (up to 20% at peak time) to attend important client meeting, Fairs & trade shows
The Successful Applicant
The successful European Product Manager will have the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree within Marketing & Agro Sciences - or equivalent by experiences
- Fluent in French and German is mandatory & a strong command of English is also required
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a marketing responsibilities
- Experience in the Agricultural, Agronomy or Dairy industry will be consider as a strong asset
- Optimistic and open-minded personality
- Pro-active and easy communicator
- Capacity to evaluate based on quantitative and qualitative data's; Able to remain critical towards any actions/decisions
- Able to run a project from A to Z and able to operate within a team
- Knowledge & experience with short - and long-term product strategies development
- Able to do several tasks and to collaborate with many different company's departments
- Rigorous when it comes to make analysis, recommendations, etc…
- Willing to travel - approximately 20 % of your time (mainly in EU)
What's on Offer
As the successful European Product Manager, you will:
- Join a challenging and important role in an international growing company.
- Integrate a human sized company where staff's ideas are valued.
- Find rooms for personal development within your own field of expertise and beyond.
- Start a job combining management, innovation and fun.
- have a full professional salary package in relation with your experience and skills.