Mise à jour le 30/11/2021
- Develop your career in an International multicultural environment
- Work on technical and exciting projects
À propos de notre client
Our client is a renowned international company active in the chemical industry. Based in the South of Brussels, the company is currently looking for a Quality Manager for a European Scope.
Description du poste
As a Quality Manager you are responsible for:
- In charge of a team of 30 people (direct and indirect reports)
- Process Standardization: Ensure clear and standardized process and procedures exist
- Quality Management System: Quality Champion for all QMS initiatives impacting products and processes in Europe.
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards to isolate and address any non-conformance's and monitor measures designed to maintain and improve standards within the department.
- Being a key team member for Global Supplier Quality
- KPI Management: Ensure that key quality KPI's are measured, recorded, trended and reported to the plants and upper management.
- Management and Leadership: Promote Quality Best Practices within the organization by positively reinforcing the Company's quality ethics and encouraging business process excellence.
- You have a technical/engineering degree such as Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Statistics or similar by experience
- You have a first experience in a similar role (knowledge in QA, QC and QMS is a strong asset)
- You have a good knowledge of English and French
- You are a problem solver & have good organizational skills
- You have a strong Team spirit
Conditions et Avantages
- Attractive package depending on your level of experience
- Company car and a fuel card
- Other fringe benefits: net allowances, meal vouchers, insurances
- A bonus schemes
- Opportunity to travel for 30-50% travel in Europe