- Well known Belgian Non Profit Organisation
- full responsibility for strategic, financial, operational and reputation
Over onze klant
Our client is a Belgian NPO active in the fight against leprosy, tuberculosis and other neglected diseases, with projects and teams in 15 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin-America as well as in Belgium.
The Executive Director has responsibility for all strategic, financial, operational, compliance, reputational and performance-related aspects of the company. Beside the effective management and administration of the existing activities, he/ she will have a particular focus on guaranteeing the continuity of the current transformation plan and bringing it to a good end, in respect of its philosophy and company's values.
He/she will enable the Head Office to function optimally by:
- ensuring adequate coordination of all activities that may contribute to hereto;
- supervising and monitoring the proper implementation of the management decisions taken;
- translating policy decisions into actions at the various department level, in the project countries and the Head Office.
As Executive Director, you will have main responsibilities:
- Strategic Leadership
- Culture, Leadership & People Management
- External Representation
- Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Execution, Monitoring & Cross-fertilization
You hold a Master's Degree (academic or professional) and you have at least 10-15 years of experience with significant experience in general management, leadership and people management. You also have a strong track record in leadership or senior management roles preferably in NPOs, medical or international development organizations, including strategic vision & execution, external visibility and stakeholder management, organizational transformation and cultural change. Furthermore, you have a proven experience in fundraising, marketing and communication.
You have affinity with and a heart for volunteer work:
- You are an inspiring but humble leader, able to reinforce the image of the organization and position it among the most recognized Belgian NPOs
- You have a well-balanced focus between the Belgian and the international work scenes and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and French as well as English; Spanish is a plus
- You are digital savvy and are in favour of digital transformation to support and realize your mission
- You fully embrace company's history and values as well as its inspiring figures; your heart lies with the patients
- You are loyal and ethically irreproachable
An exceptional opportunity to support the transformation of an highly purpose driven belgian non profit organisation.