Executive Manager Operations & Distribution
Dynamic and challenging Senior Lead position
Multinational manufacturing and distribution company with attractive brands
Over onze klant
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company, known for its high quality cosmetic products. Being distributed in over 130 countries, they became a true icon during the past decades.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You will be covering all Supply Chain Management/Distribution activities such as warehousing, inventory and logistics (inbound and outbound) for the EMEA region on a B2B and B2C level.
This responsibility will be translated into 3 main pillars:
- Transfer a clear vision and strategy, aligned with the companies' DNA in order to grow.
- Create synergies between brands, business and supply chain. By extension, lead the development of S&OP processes.
- Conduct research for future investments and infrastructures.
- Take guidance to implement corporate structures that assure timely processing coordinated with the forecasts.
- Analyze current supply chain processes and detect continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensure daily operations are managed in line within the defined KPIs and in a cost conscious mindset.
- Translate bottlenecks into concrete actions.
People management and team spirit:
- Manage, coach and inspire 5 direct reports (up to 150 indirect reports).
- Communicate with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Work on sustainable partnerships.
- Provide training materials and control budgets.
- Master's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- A background in an international environment and omnichannel (online and offline) knowledge are a must.
- A strong people management track record.
- The ability to make strategical decisions and strive for operational excellence.
- Excellent communication skills and a dynamic personality.
- Stress resistance and ability to anticipate on a quick but thoughtful way.
- Hands-on mentality and motivation to take action.
- Fluently Dutch and English speaking.
- A competitive salary + bonus and additionally a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will be part of a company that offers the opportunity to grow in your career and on a personal level.
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.