Mise à jour le 04/01/2022
- - Work at a leading Retailer with an ambitious expansion startegy
- - Growth possibilities
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leading retailer in its field in Belgium.
Description du poste
As a Real Estate Advisor you support the acquisition and commercial management of our client's the real estate portfolio in Belgium.
Your job responsibilities are as follows:
- You find and rent retail properties in Belgium and conduct the negotiations for this;
- You negotiate rent reviews and renewals;
- You assess and draw up rental agreements;
- You keep part of the current portfolio of rented retail properties in (commercial) management;
- You maintain contact with landlords, managers, real estate agents, project developers and retailers;
- You also prepare the necessary documentation for internal decision-making.
The ideal Retail Real Estate Specialist shoud have/be:
- Bachelor in Real Estate or similar
- Fluency in both Dutch and French is a must
- 5 years of experience working in Retail Real Estate
- Strong negotiation skills with a real passion for acquisition
- Pragmatic attitude and strong analytic skills
- Commercial drive and your can-do mentality, you know how to achieve the goals and results full of energy.- Legal knowledge in the field of renting retail space.
Conditions et Avantages
Our client offers a competitive salary package and a career plan for the selected candidate