Experimented Project Manager - construction projects
Join an international group
Work on many ambitious and challenging projects in Belgium and abroad
About Our Client
The client is a multidisciplinary engineering office active in different markets including building, industry, health and public sectors.
The goal of the company is to add value to projects where innovation and quality are a priority.
The group offers an integrated package of services, from master planning, to architecture and engineering. Their main clients are real estate developers and architects, but also industrial facilities and public space design. As a knowledge-based society, technology plays a central role within the company.
* You are responsible for several projects and you represent the company to the client and architect.
* You set up the cost estimate in close collaboration with the management.
* You make sure that the project is carried out respecting the budget and the quality standards.
* You are responsible for the total satisfaction of the client.
* You are responsible for a team of project engineers.
* You communicate in time and clearly to your team the expected results, the planning and the associated costs.
* You identify business opportunities and know how to convert them into lasting relationships with your clients.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a degree in civil engineering, industrial engineer, architecture or you have equivalent knowledge from your experience.
- You have at least five years of relevant experience as a project manager in the construction sector.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are looking to exceed the client's expectations.
- You are a team player.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You speak Dutch. Knowledge of French and / or English is a strong added value.
What's on Offer
* You will have the opportunity to work on many ambitious and challenging projects in Belgium and abroad.
* You will join an international group who's involved in your development and offers to further extend, strengthen and share your knowledge.
* You will participate in projects within a dynamic structure where innovation and quality are a priority.
* An attractive salary package relating to your expertise.
* A stable position in an international company.