Updated on 17/03/2022
- Are you looking for a new challenge in an international company?
- Are you interested by a Field Service Engineer position?
About Our Client
Our client is an international electromechanical company based in Brussels. As part of its current development, it is looking for a Field Service Engineer
- Provide high level repair and maintenance procedures on identified devices
- Perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, service, install and repair equipment's at customer sites
- Assist customers with any reported issues or questions related to any electromechanical issue
- You follow prescribed administration procedures to ensure proper collection and reported of required data
- Provide on-site service assistance to ensure successful delivery of installations, projects, and programs.
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in one of the following disciplines: electrical, electronic or electromechanical.
- You have a first experience in a relevant working experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Applications or SAP.
- It is essential to be fluent in Dutch or French and English
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary depending on your experience
- A company car + fuel card
- Meal vouchers + insurance
- Many other extra-legal advantages.
- The possibility of joining an international fast-growing company
- A good work-life balance