Finance Controller (M/F) - Africa
Experience required in Africa or emerging countries
Position based on remote site
About Our Client
Our client is a global player of the agro-industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking to recruit several Finance Controllers (M/F) based in the Group affiliates in Africa.
Based on remote site in Group African affiliates, you report to the Country Chief Financial Manager and act as key member of the financial team as you are responsible for providing right and accurate information to allow good daily operations management.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Heading financial management through cost controlling, accounting and monthly & annual reporting,
- Ensuring fixed asset registering as well as investments, stocks, debtors and creditors follow-up,
- Ensuring treasury management, cash-flow, debt and financing issues,
- Handling budgeting and budgetary control administration (gap analysis),
- Implementing internal procedures for control and internal/external audit,
- Overseeing payroll supervision as well as tax administration and annual tax audits,
- Identifying cost reduction opportunities and solving specific problems.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a specialization in Finance and a minimum of 5 years proven success record in an audit firm or at operational controlling/accounting positions in an international company in Africa or in emerging countries. Proactive, to the point and independent, you are looking for a new challenge which will enable you to evolve quickly in a highly passionating environment. You have excellent communication skills and speak fluently French and English.
What's on Offer