- Management of a team of 4 persons
- Accounting - controlling - HR - strategy
About Our Client
The Belgian company distribute products all around the country (B2B) and abroad, with a very personal approach and a real people orientation.
While being a big distribution center, they keep their strategy and focus on sustainable ways of working with a very transparent approach.
The Finance & HR Manager will have a team of 4 people to manage (AP - AR & payroll) and will be the interface for every internal and external stakeholder (clients, banks, …)
Working closely with both the clients and the operations, the Finance & HR Manager will have a helicopter view over the business, allowing him/her to become a real trusted & business partner.
The main tasks gather:
- Management and supervision of the whole accounting (back up when needed)
- Monthly / quarterly / yearly closing - annual accounts
- Budget & forecast - in collaboration with the Site Director
- Reporting to the HQ
- Client management: debt management, payments follow ups, risks identifications, relation management
- HR advisory
- Strategic consulting with the operations and the Site Director
The Successful Applicant
As Finance & HR Manager, based on site in the North of Brussels, and having implication all around the country, you will gather a certain experience and expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or master's degree in economics / Business Management
- At leas 3 years in a similar position (strong accounting background)
- Perfect command of Dutch & French, English is a plus
- Experience on Navision
- People oriented and excellent communication skills
- Proactive and result-oriented
What's on Offer
The Retail company offers a diverse and dynamic environment to work in, plus a good work-life balance.
The position allows to stay quite operational while being able to take some distance and work on more strategic topics as well.