Transversal responsability, both Accounting & Controlling
About Our Client
International leader situated in Northern Brussels within the Real Estate and Property market
As Finance manager a.i., you will ensure the continuity within the Finance Department, the time they find a new permanent Finance Manager.
You would be responsible for :
- FP&A, month end close in collaboration with the Shared Service Center
- Payroll Accounting & review
- VAT declarations
- Balance sheet reviews
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in Finance/Business Administration
- Real Finance Business Partnering skills
- Expertise required in US GAAP/IFRS and in Belgian standards.
- Perfect Bilingual NL & EN (Business language)
- ERP (Nice to have): Peoplesoft, Hyperion (HFM), Dynamics AX, Anaplan, Oracle
- Mastery of MS Office, especially Excel.
What's on Offer
An interesting assignment within the Real Estate and Property market with real Finance Manager responsibilities, directly reporting to the Finance Director BeNeLux. Our client is situated in Northern Brussels