Mise à jour le 01/09/2021
- Enter an international NGO
- Work 80%
À propos de notre client
The NGO focuses on Human Rights, helping migrants politics, child protection, gender equality, ... is funded, almost exclusively by European Funds.
With the finance management, comes also the HR responsibilities. The function is divided between 80% of financial tasks and 20% of human resources development and administration.
Description du poste
As Finance Officer within an NGO your role will be quite diverse and operational, while still playing a consulting role towards the different internal and external stakeholders.
The main tasks of the position include :
- Responsibility of the daily financial management
- Monthly accounting management (software and closing)
- Financial reporting on EU projects
- Coordination of EU Grants with consulting on the different projects
- Development of financial policies, processes link with the Belgian regulations
- Development of HR policies
- Management of payroll and liaison with the Social Secretariat
Entering an international NGO with a focus on EU projects and EU funds management, your experience shall gather Financial (accounting) management, EU funds management and HR management.
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Perfect command of English and French or Dutch
- Deep understanding of EU Funds / Grants management
- Experience within a not-for-profit organisation is a plus
- IT & analytic minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience is a plus
Conditions et Avantages
The NGO offers to the Finance Officer and international environment to work in, with strong values and ethics. EU project based work as well as international stakeholders management.