- Versatile function within a growing SME
- Opportunity for implementation, development and learning
About Our Client
Our client is a Belgian SME with an international exposure.
In order to support them in their development, we are currently looking for a Finance, Operations and Administrative Manager.
Their offices are located in the South-West of Brussels.
The Finance, Operations and Administrative Manager reports directly to the CEO.
His / her main tasks will consist in :
- Managing a team of 7 persons ;
- Being in charge of the Financial & Business Controlling aspects :
- Year-end accounting activities
- Financial statements preparation
- Budget & forecast management
- Financial reporting
- Business performances, cost, margin analyzes
- Cash flow management
- Point of contact for the audit
- Supervising the Operations (Purchase, Logistics, Stocks) as well as the Back-Office (IT, Fleet, HR, Administration) teams;
- Participating to several projects (implementation of tools, M&A business cases, processes optimizations).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria :
- Masters degree in Finance / Business Administration;
- Minimum 5 years of financial experience. Experience in a Big 4 and / or in Controlling are a strong asset;
- Fluency in French & English with a good level of Dutch;
- Autonomous and problem-solver mentality;
- Good presentation skills;
- Curious, willing to learn and to grow;
- Willing to join a SME with an international exposure and participate to its growth.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a broad function combined with a complete salary package in line with your experience.
AKA Finance and Administration Manager / Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Finance Controller / Business Controller / Business Analysis / Controlling / Reporting / Audit / P&L / SME / PME / Brussels / Bruxelles / Brussel / Foret / Vorst / Anderlecht / Uccle / Ukkel / Saint-Gilles / Sint-Gillis / Dilbeek / Sint-Pieters-Leeuw