- Human oriented consulting company
- People & Project Management Position
Over onze klant
For one of our clients, a consulting firm located in the Brabant Wallon, we are looking for a Manager in Finance Transformation to support their growth.
The Manager in Finance Transformation will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead teams on several projects
- Determine the Finance Strategy and Operating Model
- Leverage Smart Automation and Data & Analytics solutions
- Implement Finance Performance & Financial Risk management solutions
- Implement new technology (Cloud, ERP, FP&A solution) and optimize Finance Systems
- Build and develop long term relationships with a client portfolio
The ideal Manager in Finance Transformation will meet the following criteria:
- Master's degree in Economics, Business Engineering or Management Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance with significant project management responsibilities
- Experience in IT tools implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset with strong analytical and leadership skills.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience and concrete perspectives of evolution in a fast-growing consulting firm.
Aka Finance Transformation / Finance Manager / Business Controlling / Financial Controlling / Financial Planning and Analysis / Budgeting / Cost Management / Finance Advisory / Finance Process Improvement / Project management / Consulting / Brabant Wallon /