Updated on 27/07/2022
- Climate change & Sustainability focus
- Great perspective of evolution
About Our Client
Active in some of the most risen and entertained society debates, climate change & sustainability, the organization has decided to further develop a center of excellence in order to become the leader of the communication, at every level, on these matters.
This center of expertise is growing its teams and is attracting high level profiles in every domain. The Financial Control & Reporting Manager is a key position and will have the opportunity to develop its teams as the activities grow.
As Financial Control & Reporting Manager, you will join an international team preparing the new operating structure and directly report to the Finance Manager.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- The design, set up and management of financial processes
- The development of the controlling team
- The management of the accuracy of the accounting processes and the preparation of financial statements
- The development and management of financial controls
- The management of the audit
The Successful Applicant
Entering the center of excellence from the very beginning of its development, the Financial Control & Reporting Manager will present a certain experience and competencies:
- Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Business Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Controlling roles
- Excellent understanding / management of the Belgian compliance and legal structure.
(= Knowledge of the Belgium tax and regulatory environment)
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector is a real added value
- Excellent communication skills - lots of different stakeholders to manage
- Ability to juggle with various projects / tasks
- Ability to prioritize the activities
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping a very strong team spirit
- Driven and passionate
What's on Offer
The not-for-profit organization offers the unique possibility to develop the structure from scratch, to be part of the pioneers of the project.
You will enter an environment with highly qualified profiles, all driven by the idea to make a difference and to create a better place in the world.