Learning and growing opportunities
About Our Client
For one of our clients active in the retail sector, we are looking for a Financial Controller to support their growth. Their offices are located in the city center of Brussels.
The Financial Controller will report to the Head of Controlling and his main tasks will include:
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Monthly closings & variance analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting & reporting
- Revenue & cost controlling
- Financial processes optimization and automatization
- Finance Business Partnering for the different stores
- Ad hoc financial analysis
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Financial Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Master'sdegree in finance or economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the retail sector would be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of BEGAAP
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Problem solver with analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- Excel Master & experience with BI and reporting tools
What's on Offer
Our client offers an environment with lot of learnings and growing opportunities and a salary in line with your experience.
Aka Financial Controller / Financial Analyst / Finance Business Partner / Budget / Forecast / Reporting / English / French / Brussels / Financial Planning and Analysis / FP&A / BP&A / Business Controller
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.