A center position within the company
A competitive salary package
About Our Client
An innovative, commercial company with public use, the company core business can be described as such "They keep the lights on".
The Financial Manager will perform a central role within the organisation and will be responsible for the financial and administration of the company, including:
- Managing the accounting for the Belgian entity and various Temporary Trade Associations;
- Managing the monthly closings and the reporting to the Executive Level;
- Being in charge of the monthly reporting for the group consolidation;
- Managing the accounting team;
- Financial controlling of the different projects, with communication with the project leaders: Crisis Analysis, Risk Management, Investments Analysis, Management of insurance portfolios and Performance Management;
- Monitoring the compliance of the accounting activities;
- Working closely with the Business Analyst on the reported and analyses figures;
- Being the point of contact for the external auditors and possible other third parties;
- Managing, from a pro-active initiative, the accounting directives.
The Successful Applicant
You are a passionate, result-oriented Financial Manager with:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in an accounting position;
- Experience and knowledge of tax legislation & regulations, and in HR;
- Good knowledge of Excel and ERP (preferably SAP)
- Bilingual French/Dutch and good working proficiency of English;
- Project experience is a plus;
- You like/dare to take responsibilities and you are a good communicator.
What's on Offer
As Financial Manager in an innovative and High-tech company, based in Brussels, you will work in an international environment, with a public orientation and a competitive salary package.