Financial Planning & Data Analyst
Hybrid function combining business controlling and data science
Future Finance Manager
About Our Client
For one of our clients, an international company leader in the consulting industry, we are looking for a Financial Planning & Data Analyst in order to support their development.
Their offices are located in Brussels.
The Financial Planning & Data Analyst will report directly to the Finance Manager and provide the right financial information to the management.
His main tasks will include:
- Managing the monthly reporting activities;
- Being responsible for the month end accrual management and departmental costing processes;
- Performing variance analysis;
- Building accurate reporting based on large and complex database;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes;
Making recommendations to the management.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Financial Planning & Data Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Master's Degree in Finance / Business / Economics;
- Having a minimum of 5 years of Finance experience (Financial Analysis / Business Controlling / Corporate Reporting ) in an international company;
- Being fluent in English and French / Dutch;
- Having a perfect command of Excel;
- Knowledge of Oracle, Power BI and Access is considered as a plus;
- Being analytical, structured and IT minded;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast-growing international company.
Aka FP&A / Financial Planning & Analysis / Business controlling / Financial controlling / Business analyst / Contrôle de gestion / Corporate reporting / Data analysis / Data science / Data scientist / Consulting / International company / Budgeting / Forecasting / Strategy