- Fast-growing Environment
- Key player in Software developement for the Energy sector
About Our Client
Our client is a software-development company located in Hainaut, working specifically for the energy sector.
In a context of energy transition and liberalisation of the energy market, they are now helping to achieve their clients' business transformation objectives.
They design completely customised solutions and software for distribution/private network operators, suppliers, balance responsible.
This requires a phase of analysis and preliminary studies, so that they can assess of their customers needs but also of their feasibility. Then comes the implementation phase, the follow-up and the support/maintenance.They are growing fast and need help to support this evolution.
Originally 100% Belgian, they are now expanding into France and the Netherlands.
As a Business Analyst & Project Manager
You will :
- Participate in projects related to the energy and environmental transition in the field of utilities (electricity, gas, water...) and/or distribution network operators (DSO).
- Provide strategic, economic and regulatory advice to public and private companies working on the transition.
- Participate in digital transformation processes and accompany the deployment and implementation of technical and/or software solutions for these clients.
- Learn and master the functionalities of the product suite for DSOs in order to become the functional expert of the product(s) installed at the client's site that you manage.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
- Translate customer requirements into functional specifications.
- Interact with the internal product & development teams.
The Successful Applicant
You have :
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
- Experience in ERP implementation
- Knowledge and experience in the energy sector
You are :
- Speaking French and/or Dutch fluently
- Opened to new ideas and change
- Delivering on time, on quality what has been agreed
- Sales eminence - Understand and come across clients needs
What's on Offer
Dynamic and Fast-growing Environment