Updated on 24/09/2020
- Freelance Opportunity from to 3 to 6 months
- Enhancing your network
About Our Client
The next few months will be key for the restart of our economy and Freelance Accountant and Freelance Chief Accountant, motivated and operational, will be needed to support our partners.
As the Chief Accountant you are responsible for the overall view on the accounting but are also able to help on day to day hands on operational task.
Your main tasks include:
- Being responsible for the monthly and yearly closings;
- Managing the VAT & tax declarations;
- Being in charge of the financial statement's preparation and publication;
- Preparing the reporting;
- Being accountable for the inter-company reconciliation within the company;
- Acting as a point of contact for the external audit;
- Knowledge of different accounting norms (BE GAAP / US GAAP / IFRS);
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent;
- Significant experience in Interim Management in accounting;
- Fluency in French and Dutch and English;
- Good level of Excel;
- Good knowledge of an ERP (SAP is a major plus);
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work on your own as well as in a team
What's on Offer
A mission in Interim Management and a careful following of the mission by the consultant.