- International Financial Institution
- Full Autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is an international Financial Services provider.
- To be a single point of contact with the Tax Department in the event of a VAT audit or information requests;Prepare year-end entries once all required adjustments for VAT, payroll and bank balances are completed; And the
- Conduct year end audit with external auditors if required.Prepare and submit periodic VAT return including Intracom and customer list;
- Complete customer file bookkeeping in Winbooks accounting system including AP, AR, banking and miscellaneous operations under Belgian GAAP;
- Calculate the provisions of the CIT and prepare and maintain the CIT Declaration;
- be a single point of contact with the tax administration in the event of a CIT or information request;
- Maintain contact with the regulators.
The Successful Applicant
- Autonomous in Accountancy with experience in a fiduciary
- ITAA certification is a strong plus
- Fluency in English with a good level of French and Dutch
What's on Offer
An exciting challenge with a lot of variation in the role.