- Interim management mission
- Long Mission
Over onze klant
The client is involved in the Industrial & Energy sector.
Your key responsibilities:
* You are responsible for supervising the accounting operations and the preparation of the financial statements, in accordance with accounting standards, including consolidation with subsidiaries.
* You verify the correctness of the information, especially at the level of the accounting standards (information about the application of the accounting rules to the financial flows or to the figures).
* You draw up closing schedules, per quarter, per month or per year.
* You prepare and follow up audits, or answer questions in connection therewith (audits of the statutory auditors and the Court of Audit, as required by law).
* You prepare reports in accordance with the regulations (some of which relate to the preparation of the annual accounts published at the National Bank).
* You manage and participate in working groups in your field (internal and possibly external).
* You have a bachelor's degree in accounting (with a management or tax option) or a master's degree in a finance field (finance / accounting, management sciences, etc.).
* You preferably have at least seven years of relevant experience in a similar position.
* You master the accounting standards (BE GAAP & IFRS)
* You have a very good oral and written knowledge of Dutch (and French is a plus).
* You have a good knowledge of computer applications and accounting tools (and Excel and MS Dynamics is an asset).
* A Long mission
* A full-time contract for an indefinite period at the end of the mission
* A pleasant working environment that guarantees a good balance between work and private life and that enables you to develop your competences in the service of an important social theme.