Updated on 24/08/2021
- Be part of a skyrocketing IT team spread across the world
- Lead projects and their administrative side for the group
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader company operating in the production sector
- Manage and supervise his\her team in the accomplishment of project assignments
- Achieve operational excellence in delivery & support of regional IT infrastructure.
- Negotiate, manage, and improve outsourcing contracts with external service providers where applicable.
- Manage/Supervise the Purchase Order & Requisition.
- Manage and improve region IT service delivery & support processes.
- Create, justify, and manage the budget of his\her department.
- Regional budget responsibility (planning & actual tracking)
- Conduct professional regional IT portfolio mgt. & project management.
- Delivery of IT infrastructure services with Customer Focus and the IT service management processes.
- Ensure that the local IT infrastructure is compliant with the IT policies guidelines and standards
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years experience in an IT technical support position
- At least 5 years of IT Management experience within in a global enterprise
- Ability to conduct strategic/tactical IT planning based on business needs.
- International cross-culture exposure and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- ITIL Certification
- Project management experience (Prince or PMP Certification is a plus)
- Experience of working with a geographically dispersed multi-cultural team.
- Language: English (written & spoken) & French (written & spoken)
- Open to travel of up to 25%
What's on Offer
Flexible working hours
Home working policy