Freelance - Interim Manager / Consultant in HR - Belgium
Have you been in touch with our HR interim management team lately ?
Do you have experience as HR freelance in a corporate environment ?
About Our Client
Various clients in different sectors.
You have never been in contact with Michael Page ?
Or you met our team in the past, then found an assignment, and you are now again available ?
Michael Page is looking for HR freelance candidates. Depending on the needs of our clients, we would each time review the specific job descriptions with you before introducing your application for a possible appointment.
- HR Manager / HR Director
- Learning & Development
- Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
- Talent Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Compensation & Benefits
- International Mobility
- Industrial relations
- HR Analyst
- Replacement (illness, maternity leave, promotion, …)
- Adaptation of a new law or regulation
- CLA redaction or negotiation
- Labor regulation and Code of Conduct
- Introduction of flexible hours and home working
- Renault Law, Reorganization, collective dismissals
- Closing of a plant, company or entity
- Merger & Acquisition, Change management
- Transition to a Shared Service Center/Center of Excellence
- Function classification and job grading
- Implementation of a Cafeteria Plan / Flex income Plan
- Time & Attendance, payroll and closing
- Switch of payroll provider or time registration system
- Retention, employer/employee branding
- Workforce planning/Succession planning
- HRIS projects/tool implementation
- PMO, agile projects
- Preparation of social elections
This job opportunity has been published to attract new candidates. In case we have already met each other during an interview, please call me on my direct line so we can go through your most recent work experience. Otherwise, feel free to send me your resume and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.
The Successful Applicant
We mainly have opportunities for candidates with the following profile :
- Background Human Resources or Legal
- At least one concrete and recent experience as freelance in a corporate environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communications skills, hands-on and flexible
- Stress resistant, well organised and detail oriented
- Team player but also able to work independently and accurately
- Able to define priorities and deal with deadline pressure
- Assertive and diplomatic
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Available immediately or very soon, min 3 days/week
What's on Offer
We have different kinds of clients going from small companies to international groups. For each mission, we review the conditions together.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.