Updated on 07/11/2023
- International Company
- 12 months contract
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Multinational in Europe, with over 10,000 plus employees worldwide our clients provides innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Oversees all aspects of the assigned project throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, and time and cost constraints.
- Develops the project plan and executes the project and ensures accurate allocations of resources throughout the project. Leads multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients to create and deploy successful projects.
- Identify, manage and track issues, risks and dependencies that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Identify funding needs and requests in alignment with strategic business priorities.
- Presentation of reports and project updates to stakeholders
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management, excellent communication skills, capable of effectively influencing various internal and external stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned or requested
IT project manager - Industrial - ERP - SAP S4hana - Implementation
The Successful Applicant
Proven track experience as IT Project Manager in industrial company
Fluent in English and French
What's on Offer
1 year mission
FlexibilityIT project manager - Industrial - ERP - SAP S4hana - Implementation