- Financial Services Industry
- Online Marketing
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Financial Services provider.
- Contribute to the online policy
- Monitor, evaluate, and optimize the existing online, online media, and mobile strategy.
- Promoting the formulated online policy
- Contribute to the preparation of an online annual plan for the department and the respective business units
- Solicited and unsolicited advice from the online manager and Manager Market Management with regard to the online policy to be pursued
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in online marketing.
- Thanks to your background you have a solid track record and knowledge of SEO, social media, affiliate marketing and (Google) Analytics
- You have solid experience with project management
- You have an affinity with e-commerce
- Analytically strong and goes for measurable results and with tactical thinking with a hands-on mentality
- Entrepreneurial and result-oriented attitude, self-starter
- Bilingualism is a plus
What's on Offer
*Full Time for a minimum of 3 months