Freelance Project Manager NL - Engineering - Flanders area
Interim Management - 6 months project
Project Management from A to Z - Flanders region
About Our Client
- Our partner provides high technical services by designing and realizing technical equipment and provides the operation and maintenance of theses installations.
- They are specialized in electricity, mechanics, HVAC, piping and infrastructure.
As a project manager, you organize and coordinate work with our various clients who are situated in the Flanders region.
- You are the link between company and customer and you develop a long-term relationship of trust with your customers.
- You are responsible for the project from A to Z (analysis of the demand for delivery)
- Your technical knowledge, organizational talent, insight into contract management and leadership capacities contribute to the smooth running of the projects.
- You take into account the budget, quality requirements and delivery times.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a technical direction, preferably electricity or electromechanics.
- Study specialization :Engineering, production, construction etc.
- This supplemented with a number of years of relevant experience in the sector.
- You are preferably familiar with the Public Procurement Act.
- You have a good knowledge of electricity, medium voltage, security (fire / burglary)
- Languages : Dutch (B - Good command)
What's on Offer
- Duration : 6 months temporary project via Michael Page (Interim Management).
- Location : Flanders region (depends of the construction project).