Updated on 04/05/2022
- 6 months mission
- International Bank
About Our Client
Our client is an international well-known bank Group based in Belgium.
As a Project Manager Integration Office - PMO, you will be responsible for:
- Providing and manage the framework for the integration process;
- Executing the planning and organize the follow-up;
- Managing the integration budget and follow-up on synergies;
- Interacting with and coordinate between the different work streams with a focus on inter dependencies and blocking factors.
- Setting up and supporting the governance bodies
- Acting as a single point of contact and coordinating all aspects of integration
- Structuring the master plan and monitoring the progress of the integration (Scope, Time, Budget follow-up)
- Monitoring KPIs and risks and proposing alternative approaches to improve the results of integration
- Closely monitoring the business case in terms of revenues, synergies and project costs
- For this you will work together with the stakeholders involved and the different team members of the Integration Office.
You will report directly to the Head of Integration.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have :
- At least 5 - 10 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor or a Master degree
- Experience in an agile environment, preferably in significant transformation initiatives.
- Worked within or together with several departments within the bank.
- An ease to build bridges between people and stakes.
- A quick connection to the dots and providing the helicopter view on the Integration initiative.
- An ability to persuade but at the same time listen to your stakeholders.
- The ability to work autonomously and feel comfortable reporting to senior management and executive level of the bank.
- A natural feel for planning and know how to define, realize and implement a target vision.
- Delivery oriented and know how to ensure a dynamic for rapid decision-making.
- Precise work and accurate both in the follow-up and in reporting.
- ability to speak fluently in English, French and Dutch.
What's on Offer
A Mission of 6 Months
Great opportunity to join a well-known Banking Industry with a nice mission