Freelance Segment and Channel Strategy Expert
Mission of 6 months
Over onze klant
Our client is a well established Financial Institution.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Manage and prioritize the enterprises open banking roadmap in line with overall bank strategy and help prepare open banking business cases for the yearly budget request cycles.
- Help business stakeholders design new products, co-create new enterprises open banking solutions together with all enterprises stakeholders, both for BaaS (Bank as a Service) and BaaP (Bank as a Platform) use cases.
- Liaise with open banking initiatives from Group, as well as explore and set-up partnerships with external innovation partners.
- Closely follow market, regulation and technology evolutions and become a knowledgeable reference for all enterprises open banking innovation related topics.
- Become a trusted business development partner who helps métiers and product managers/owners implement innovative open banking solutions and value propositions.
- Together with channel/product managers and go-to-market team, define the open banking go-to-market strategy and coordinate commercial go-live.
- Being #clientobsessed you will ensure that excellent aftercare and client support model are in place, and continuously capture client and sales feedback.
- Make sure there is adequate performance monitoring and that important operational aspects are covered e.g. sandbox environment, API documentation, contractual framework, TPP onboarding, fraud management, IT security, client consent management, …
- You will liaise with the Coverages on pricing and with the Data department to align monetization and data privacy aspects with overall standards.
- A Master's degree
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Digital Strategy, preferable with experiences in Financial Services for B2B
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Extensive experience working on digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing environment
- You are a natural born innovator, quick in detecting opportunities, as well as eager to move beyond the hype and focus on delivering true customer and business value.
- Customer experience oriented, aiming for open banking customer journeys and employee processes that exceed expectations.
- Self-starting: able to think in concepts and set out a step-by-step structured approach while remaining very pragmatic and solution/output focused.
- Strong communication and presentation skills: able to translate complex messages into a 'simple' but convincing story for business stakeholders and senior management decision makers.
- Project management skills: quality-minded, performance oriented, able to prioritize, focus and deliver; experience with running projects in a tight deadline environment / [email protected] context will be considered as strong plus.
A challenging mission for 6 months
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.