- Challenging project within a team of experts
- International Company
Over onze klant
Our client is an international company operating in the Pharmaceutical sector, leading the innovation within this industry.
- Model and document the component
- Coordinate engineer's work
- Validate system design and architectural models
- Lead the technical risks analysis
- Define rules, processes and best practices
- Suggest innovative solutions and technology
- Ensure technology and scientific watch to suggest methodologies
- Coach and train engineers
- Take the representative role of the component
- You have at least 10 years experience as a System Architect
- You have a Master Degree in Computer Science
- You speak French and English fluently
- You have experience in the manufacturing/pharmaceutical sector
You have expertise with:
- PLC programming (Siemens (TIA Portal included drive and safety), B&R).
- SCADA programming in Wonderware InTouch, WinCC.
- Industrial communications based on Profibus-DP, PROFINET, ModbusTCP, S7-comms and other industrial protocols.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge of VMWare environment (ESXi, Workstation)
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Experience with programming languages C, C++ and Visual Basic is an asset.
- Microcontroller/FPGA based systems programming is an asset.
- 3 months contract renewable
- Challenging and internation environment
- Start date: ASAP