- Opportunity to create an impact on the design of their applications.
- Able to work in a diverse environment with many challenges.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Brussels, is a big player in the Belgian insurance sector. To strengthen the IT team, our client is looking for an experienced functional analyst who will help design their applications during the development process, draw up functional specifications and describe them, and follow up developments from scoping to testing and production.
As functional analyst your key responsibilities are:
- Being in charge of the end-to-end analysis
- Participating in the design of the functional architecture.
- Analyzing new project requests, and determine the IT solution.
- Coordinating with various business stakeholders.
- Delivering the necessary documentation.
- Delivering a clearly structured analysis to the developers.
- Creating the test file, and carry out the functional and integration tests.
The Successful Applicant
As functional analyst you have most of these competences:
- Experience in functional analysis.
- Knowledge of BPMN is a plus.
- Knowledge of Process, Decision and Data Modeling.
- Eager to learn, communicative and can work autonomously.
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Dutch or French speaking and you understand the other national language.
What's on Offer
As a functional analyst you can expect:
- a wide range of tasks.
- a flexible work environment.
- an attractive salary up to €65.000 per year.
- a group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, a season ticket for public transport, discounts on banking and insurance products, etc.
- a good work life balance.