Updated on 28/07/2021
- Work on high level IT projects
- Work independently in highly qualified team
About Our Client
Our client is a client leader in the energy and industrial sector. The company invested in a new ERP that improved the way they worked and made their processes stronger.
In order to strengthen the team and optimize the way they collaborate, they are hiring a functional analyst with experience or interest in project management.
This opportunity offers a perfect combination between technical responsibilities and business projects as well, allowing to develop both your technical and soft skills.
Functional analyst - Job decription
- Be the link between the business and the technical team
- Gather and analyze the business needs, in order to translate them into technical specifications
- Guide and coordinate the process owners, business partners and (internal/external) developers during implementation, testing, acceptance and release, and provide training and support afterwards (stakeholder change mgt).
- Monitor the technical and user manuals.
- Work in close collaboration with the business owner: you carefully coordinate the preparation and implementation of step-by-step plans for new or improved functionalities and integrations, while constantly having the business objective in mind.
- Work on a wide range of applications: ERP, integrations with customers and suppliers, online ordering options for customers, internal software for product (PIM) and customer management (CRM), ...
- Create awareness about master data accuracy in your daily meetings with internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
Functional analyst - Your profile
- You have strong analytic skills and can adapt quickly to new situations
- You have good organizational skills and enjoy team work
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar function
- You speak Dutch and English
- You have experience with or interest in project and change management
What's on Offer
Functional analyst - The offer
- Enjoy a high level technical environment and work on challenging projects, that will boost your technical skills and soft skills
- Earn a competitive salary that can go up to € 77.000 per year as well as a full package that will include:
- Company car
- Meal vouchers