Fund Controller - Real Estate & Private Equity - Brussels
Variated function combining accounting, controlling & funds analysis
Advise pan-European real estate companies & private equity funds
Over onze klant
Our client is a human sized Consultancy firm specialized on providing accounting and management consultancy services to real estate companies and private equity funds established in Luxembourg and present all over Europe.
In order to develop their current team, we are looking for a new Fund Controller / Consultant.
Their offices are located in Brussels (East).
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Fund Controller / Consultant you will work with teams based over Europe to support and advise large scale pan-European real estate investment structures, mainly on their accounting and investor reporting requirements.
You will have the opportunity to cover the entire life span of such funds, from their set-up until their liquidation, involving activities from basic accounting to complex consolidations.
Some of the tasks of the Fund Controller / Consultant will consist in :
- Preparing and maintaining the accounting of the funds in the portfolio according to the local GAAP;
- Ensuring that the fund's financial statements are accurate and comply with the fund policies;
- Preparing the investor reporting packages under major GAAPs tailored according to the client or investor requirements;
- Preparing the VAT & corporate income tax returns for these entities;
- Preparing consolidated accounts of real estate investment vehicles (under IFRS & Luxembourg GAAP);
- Acting as interim CFO for some of those funds;
- Providing liquidator services for real estate and private equity and direct or indirect investment funds.
- Master's Degree in Finance / Economics / Business Engineering / Tax;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Financial Controlling or Audit position;
- Knowledge in the Luxembourg fund industry and in IFRS are considered as a strong asset;
- Knowledge of the Yardi software is a plus;
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Analytical mindset;
- Dynamic, loving challenges and willing to learn;
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Our client offers a complete package depending on your experience, combined with trainings and the opportunity to grow within the company.
AKA : Financial Controller / Financial Controlling / Audit / Auditor / Consulting / Consultancy / Management / Investment / Investissement / Funds / Accounting / Controlling / Reporting / Tax / VAT / Compliance / Consolidation / Real Estate / Immobilier / IFRS / Bruxelles / Brussels / Luxembourg / Lux GAAP / INREV
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.