Global Key Account Manager Packaging
Een wereldwijd actief bedrijf met Benelux bakermat
Deze nieuwe rol moet de organisatie naar een volgend niveau tillen
About Our Client
Schoeller Allibert has been inventing, developing, designing and manufacturing Returnable Transit Packaging (RTP) for more than 60 years. They offer a comprehensive range of standard and tailor made RTP packaging solutions.
This enables their customers to enhance supply chain efficiency and profitability, lower transport cost, reduce waste and enhance green branding. For the division System integration are they looking for a Global Key Account Manager. Within the fast growing e-commerce market will this division grow in the coming years.
You will be allocated to the plant in Beringen.
The Global Key Account Manager of system integrators is responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the development of system integrators and other internet based supply chains platforms to serve the fast growing e-commerce.
- Build senior level relationships with (International) customers where they are not currently present and to prospect for new clients by networking or other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Create a strategic Account plan for your top 20 clients together with the local Key account Managers and sales directors
- Personally develop sales across the different regions. Manage personally (2-3) of your major SASI Accounts
- Setting revenue targets for the market segment and setting key performance indicators
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
You will report to the Global Sales director.
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within a commercial role - focus on Key account Management, people management and strategic accounts
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment and preferably in packaging
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Willing to travel global approximately 50 % of your time
- Personality: Positive mindset, entrepreneurial, excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
You will be part of a growing company with a strategic approach. You will benefit from a full package.