Group Manager Digital Service Platform
an international project with regional responsibility
a purpose driven organisation to promote consumer information and services
Over onze klant
Our client is a group promoting consumer information to give access to everyone to safe and sustainable products and services within an international network (Belgium, Brazil, Portugal, Spain and Italy).
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Reporting to the group CIO, you will organise and manage the digital services platforms and their integration with backend systems at group level. You will support the global plan and strategy, and its implementation by managing the department activities (15 px) in collaboration with local teams.
You will ensure that digital channel applications at a local and group level are implemented in a consistent and integrated way, delivering to business needs and focused on cost optimization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Propose, implement and monitor an annual plan for the Digital Service Platform
- Ensure compliance and ensure the correct implementation of procedures and methods
- Represent and promote the organization externally
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate your team
- Keeps abreast of market's best practices
- Coordinate project development for web services applications and APIs, according to lean and agile principles, coaching the project team and balancing cross-functionality.
- Define the action plan for each project delivery, act as a facilitator and decision-maker, supporting the team throughout the process, and coordinate external partners in order to ensure an efficient service management.
- Ensure a deep knowledge of applications, software and methodologies within the team, identify development needs, as well as guarantee that final users have a deep understanding of applications.
At least BA/BS in Computer Sciences, Systems Engineering; MBA considered a plus.
Minimum 7 years of relevant IT experience with minimum 2/3 years in a similar position with solid knowledge of leading multi-disciplinary and multi-regional teams and stakeholders.
Very strong IT, organization and lean business processes background with relevant digital experiences.
Experience in delivering solutions based on Rapid Application Development platforms/High Productivity Application platforms
Experience in delivering digital channel solutions through Web based technology and IOS\Android App frameworks with a strong focus on user experience and performance.
Experience in front-end | back-end integration using SOA platforms, authentication, authorization and content management processes.
Language skills: Fluency in English is required, French and Dutch will be considered a plus.
Strong determination and focus on delivering with pragmatism and quality orientation
Excellent combination of soft influencing, persuasion and communication skills, agile thinker with Strategic vision
Excellent team player, able to coach and develop people, delivering orientation and guidance
Ethical as standards for all relationships and decisions.
An exciting project in technology with multi disciplinary and international teams.
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.